vrijdag 10 december 2010

Police III Massivi beats Holland journalist and friend of Georgia for two and a half hour


10 december 2010

Dear Sandra,

In this kind of Police Car from III Massiv I was kept for two and a half hours, in the early morning of 4 October, in the backseat of the car. There sitting in the backseat with my hands on my back with metal bracelets I was beaten on my face and head, on my back and on my cheast many times.

Also the Police, all dressed in Geogian Police Uniforms, put burning sigaretts on my ears and were using some kind of needle to terorise me. The Police spit on my head also and were inquiring about the relation with my Georgian girlfriend.

Every time a car passed by, my head was pushed more forward so nobody in the passing car could see me. A few times I shouted Misverlet - help in Georgian - from the window, but when I did this, I was more beaten by your Georgian Police.

After two and a half hour I was finally able to stretch my legs a bit because I asked to have a toilet break.

I remember Rustavi 2 TV journalist came by and made a small interview with me. I also hear later that the owner of the Cafe that I rented was interviewed about me by Rustavi.

After 3 hours I was driven to an official buro where I was shortly questioned by a girl, an apprentice, stagiair we say in Dutch, who spoke little German.

I decided to say not to much to her, I showed her by taking of my shirt where I was beaten by the Police and when the Police Officers that beat me saw this, they got angry because I was little undressing myself to show my damages.

At about 5 o clock I was released from this official buro, totally in shock what was done to be by the Georgian Police.

I took outside a taxi to Metechi Palace where I dronk with the taxi driver Jacobs Coffee from Bremen...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten