dinsdag 7 december 2010

http://www.ditisdenhaag.nl/


This beautifull foto is taken by Martijn from http://www.ditisdenhaag.nl/ on the 3d of december and published at 6 december. Martijn photographed me on 3 december in Den Haag, around luchtime, next to the Hofvijver, the lake next to our beautiful Parliament, and the fish shop Buitenhof, where I was eating kibbeling, very nice hot pieces of fish, with Buitenhof sauce.

Here on this picture you can see me on my - bicycle - way to the Georgian Embassy on the Groot Hertogginnelaan close to the Russian Embassy, to meet Georgian embassador Shota Gvineria.

In my Holland Action bag, that was in Tbilisi during the World Championship Soccer in South-Africa, I brought a real Langedijk cabbage from farmer Gerard Kamper from the Swaan in Zuid-Scharwoude. I have presented this cabbage as a symbol of the village Langedijk, that has so much agricultural experiences and contacts, useful for Georgia. Please ask Marina Todua how to cook this cabbage, batono Shota. I bring for her two cabbages that were on my boat during sail Amsterdam. She can cook it so nice...

The bicycle and wooden shoes are 100 % Dutch culture. The red and black, now I would say kvanchkara wine colour (Kvanchkara is wine from Racha area, one of the best red wines of Georgia) scarve i wear around my neck is more than 25 years old and was handmade by Nanda Vlam from Warmenhuizen, my first love when I was 20 years young.
In Warmenhuizen you find also Bejo company, see www.bejo.com

On my head I wear a typical handmade Georgian hat, that I bought on Rustaveli avenue, close to Rustaveli metro and the building of the Academy of Sciences where Michael Saakasvili went voting on 4th of january 2004.

The Georgian flag coming out of my bag is the flag that I have shown at Sail Amsterdam in august. The flag was recognised by our future King, Prins Willem-Alexander, when I was passing the beautiful yacht of his mother, Queen Beatrix, the Groene Dreack, the Green Dragon, where Willem-Alexander was enjoying the passing boats.

Prince Willem-Alexander is what we call in Dutch de beschermheer of Sail Amsterdam, the official protector. I drunk with our future King on the 27th of august at around 11.00 clock in the morning three glasses of Shtandart Vodka in the captains hut of the Shtandart, the replica of the flagship of Peter the Great, built in Saint-Petersburg in the period 1995-2000.

The woolen sweater I wear, you can see little bit coming out of my coat, is handmade in Georgia from Georgian sheep. Marina Todua organised it for me in 2005. The sweater was made by two woman in Varketili. It keeps me warm in the strong Holland winter now. But also when i went skiing in Bakurianai and Gudauri in Georgia...

The green coat I wear is a a coat from Lithuania that was presented to me by Egidijus and Geidre, who live in Lithuania and who are friends from Aida Kleivaite, the mother of my son Nidas, who is from Kleipeda, the port city of Lithuania.

On the back site of the coat is the name Dolena, it is the company where Egidijus works. Dolena builds very nice wooden log houses and exports them to countries in Scandinavia and Germany also. See www.dolena.lt .

So on the photo you see a world citizen from the global village Langedijk, dressed with Holland, Lithuanian and Georgian things.

Also watch his damaged glasses. He was beaten three times in one week in Tbilisi, Georgia, one time severely for more than two hours by III Massivi Police in police uniforms, and mr Brandsma is asking his Dutch Embassy in Tbilisi for help to officially do something about this Police Attack on an honest citizen from the Netherlands, friend of Georgia since january 1998.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten