vrijdag 3 december 2010

Special Request to the President of Georgia


David the Builder, a statue of one of Georgias most famous Kings. The statue is placed along the highway to Mscheta, the old capital, and to Gori, the city where Stalin was born.
Marcel Brandsma in a flower shop in Saburtalo, just around the corner from the house of Giorgi Baindurashvili. The lillies that you see on the photo are coming from Tsavkisi, where Eldari Baidashvili grew them out of bulbs from VWS Flowerbulbs from Broek op Langedijk. The foto is made by Afto, a stylist who was working before in the Vaxi shop in Nikoladze in Perovskaya.
The bulbs were brought to Tbilisi by Marcel Maria Brandsmas indmezarme. In 2008 Marcel Brandsma drove from Langedijk together with Marina Todua from III Massivi a VW Transporter more than 5000 km to Tbilisi with in the minibus about ten thousand pieces of lilia bulbs.


Dear Sandra,

Today, friday 3 december, I have a meeting with your Ambassador in The Hague. This text that follows first is in Dutch and I have added it to this letter, because you say you will do your best to help your ambassador Shota with action and advise.

You are right, once I had felt the Georgian cultural showers, it does not leave me anymore. All my eyes and ears are focussed on you, because you promissed to be the eyes and the ears of the President on your first Pirveli Kali First Lady Morning at 4 am, 5 january 2004, in the Metechi Palace.

I have written a letter for the President that I will deliver today at 4 pm at your Ambassador in The Hague. I wonder if I get an answer and also how quickly.

This is from the side of the Embassy of Georgia in the Netherlands.

Onze website is vernieuwd! We hopen dat u bij het doorbladeren van onze pagina’s nieuwsgierig wordt om in GeorgiĆ« zaken te komen doen, erheen te reizen, Georgische liederen en taal te leren, gerechten te bereiden. Als u eenmaal kennis hebt gemaakt met dit paradijs op aarde, laat het u niet meer los.

Ik wens Shota, onze nieuwe ambassadeur, veel succes in zijn missie en zal mijn best doen om hem in raad en daad bij te staan.

Sandra Elisabeth Roelofs
First Lady van Georgiƫ.

And this is the letter I have given to your Ambassador Shota.

I am a person who went to Georgia many times, started to do business there, learned the alfabet and the language and some songs, Zuliko and Tbiliso, enjoyed my times in Georgia very much but also got in many troubles and therefore I hope you can help me with solving some of the problems I encountered, Sandra.


To the President of Sakartvelo, Michael Saakasvili

The Hague, The Netherlands, 3 december 2010

Dear President of Georgia,

I had the unexpected "pleasure" to be deported from your lamazi Sakartvelo on the 26 th of october. I guess I am the Pirveli Dutchman who is deported from the capital of the Caucasus ?

Ofcourse I want have a process against this unfair decission, that felt like an attack, a robbery, an O V E R V A L your wife Sandra would say.

The first court case with my appeal was yesterday, 2 december 2010, 2 pm Tbilisi Court Time.

But it was cancelled because I was not informed about the Process.

A new process will be, if I am well informed, coming thursday 9 december 2010 in Tbilisi Court.

I would like to ask the Permission of the President of Sakartvelo, to defend myself in this court case, to come to Tbilisi as soon as possible, so I can prepare myself for this important court case, not only for me, but for the reputation of Georgias Justice in the Netherlands.

Please answer my question as soon as possible. I know you are very bussy, but maybe your wife Sandra is this weekend in Holland to celebrate "Sinterklaas" and I can fly with her on monday back to your beautiful country with bevri problems ?


Marcel Maria Brandsma

Note on 10 december

As you can read in my other letter to Sandra, the court has postponed my case until your birthday, the 23 th of december, so there is plenty of time for the staff of the President of Georgia to answer my letter... and hopefully I get a positive answer !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten