dinsdag 6 juli 2010

Letters to a special Zeeland woman - Brieven aan een bijzonder Zeeuws Meisje



Visa application form for my visit in january 2004. Nowadays you can enter Georgia without visa. On the right you can see a foto that I took of Nino Burdjanadze together with Jaap de Hoop Scheffer and Colin Powell, when they met each other in Maastricht at the OSCE meeting, november-december 2003, where acting President Burdjanadze was collecting money for the new Presidential elections. On the other photo you can see me with in the back Nino Burdjanadze.


Sandra signs a book for Piet Sijm, director of VWS-Flowerbulbs in Broek op Langedijk. Sunday 13 march 2005, Amsterdam, Golden Bend Herengracht 518, Geelvinck Hinlopen Huis from Mr Jurn Buisman. Piet Sijm has offered to Sandra tulip bulbs that still have to be brought to the Botanical garden in downtown Tbilisi, a place Sandra recommended to put the bulbs.


Lieve Sandra, Dear Sandra, Dear Miss Saakasvili-Roelofs,

How are you and how is Eduard and Nicholoz ? I have met you first time on 4 january 2004. It was the day that you became Pirveli Kali of Georgia, the day that your husband Misha got 90 % of the votes of the Georgian Population.

I saw Misha voting in the State Academy Building close to Rustaveli. I gave him some photos of Nino Burdjanadze that I took in Maastricht, at the meeting of the OSCE. He looked surprised at me. On the photos there was Nino Burdjanadze with Colin Powell and Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, the president of OSCE meeting in Maastricht. It was his last job of his post as Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands. After the succesfull OSCE meeting Jaap de Hoop Scheffer became Secretary General of the NATO in Brussels.

Philharmonia

I saw you first time, Sandra, in Philharmonia, where your husband celebrate his victory with his party friends. I enjoyed it very much and was wondering what this young and ambitious President of Georgia was going to do now. I stayed that night in the Eden Hotel, because my friend Nugzar Meladze from Bagtrioni street in Saburtalo planned to go with his family to Disneyland in Paris, France.

I met Nugzar Meladze and his father Nugzar Meladze in Metechi Palace in january 1998. There was a conference about mze energy, opened by President Shevardnadze and his son Paata and Zaza Shengelia, deputy state minister, were organising this conference. Very interesting.

Shevardnadze had the idea to make from Georgia a laboratory for renewable energy experiments for all Caucasian countries and all countries along the Great Silk Road. Fantastic idea. I was the only Dutch (journalist) there and decided to help promoting this idea.

I started in march 1998 in Langedijk, 50 km from Amsterdam and 50 km from Texel, the stichting Holland-Georgie, the Holland-Georgia Foundation.

Ears and Eyes for the President

I saw you close when you arrived in Metechi Palace in the morning of 5 january 2004. You got flowers - red roses - from Pieter van der Sloot, Dutch telegraaf newspaper journalist, and from Peter d'Hamcourt, NOS TV - like your pirveli - journalist. I flew with him from Moscow together and I gave him in the Airzena plane a compliment about his book that he wrote about the Chechenia terrorist attack in the NordOst Theatre in Moscow.

You were met by our Ambassador Harry Molenaar and you asked me in the elevator: "From what medium are you ?" I told you: "I tell you later. Now you must speak with the Dutch and international press. You are going to have a bussy and important new kind of life."

At the International Press Conference in Salkhino room you told the press that now you became First Lady you wanted to be an extra pair of Ears and Eyes for your husband, the President of Georgia.

Well, this weblog will provide you with my experiences in your country Georgia over the last years and I hope all Georgians who read it, will enjoy my experiences and of course I hope they take my advises seriously and do something with it.

Unfortunately, I not only have very positive experiences but also many negative experiences. And since Misha is Capitan Pirveli of Sakartvelo and you are his Pirveli Sturman I wish that you do something with my experiences.

Because your country really can have a new golden age this 21 th century. And I am willing to help with it as much as possible.

With Dutch-Georgian regards,

Marcel Maria Brandsma
Shuamta 15 apt 38
III Massiv, Varketili
Tbilisi, Georgia
tel +995 95 31 89 89 mob
tel + 995 - 32 - 519794
tel + 995 - 90 - 99 55 61
tel + 995 - 99 - 717 507 Marine Todua
tel + 995 - 99 - 270 870 Zaza Maisuradze
skype toidverdroif
email toidverdroif@quicknet.nl

Dorpsstraat 114 B
1721 BN Broek op Langedijk
Holland
tel + 31 6 19 78 69 97 mob

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten