zondag 11 juli 2010

Holland wins final today but who wins in Georgia ? Marcel seems to loose many things but .... luctor et emergo !

Sunday 11 july 2010, Tbilisi Airport, 5 pm

Dear Sandra, Kalbato Saakasvili-Roelofsi,

How are y ? Y was on Imedi TV yesterday, organising a supra in Holland somewhere. Great ! I organised this many times with Marine Todua in Langedijk and Amsterdam.

Sandra, this year we saw each other already three times. I mean, I saw you, but you missed me. It is OK, you are very bussy woman now. First I saw you at Radisson Hotel, when y came to visit the reception of Queen Beatrix. When y came the security from my Holland embassy was coming to me with security from Radisson to make sure I did not come close to you. I saw too late that you was there entering the RADISSON. So I could not even say hello to you.

Metechi Palace 10 june elections night toilet stop

The second time it was at night, you came to Metechi Palace on the 10 th of june to have a toilet break. I was watching Holland news about the elections till 5 am Georgian Time in the morning on my own small Samsung computer and was surprised to see you there.

Also the moment was special, the day the Dutch 2010 parlement election results were presented on Holland NOS TV. I was thinking of the morning of 5 january 2004, the morning you became First Lady and we met shortly also in the same hotel. I am still curious what happened to the Prins Claus Tulip Bulbs from Sint-Pancras, my village, that I brought to your mother in law, the mother of Misha, on Gamsakurdia 33.

These symbolic bulbs must be somewhere in Tbilisi now, and if they have disappeared I bring to you new ones in autumn. But where I can deliver them ?
When I bring something to our Queen Beatrix, it is easy. I take the present and my passport to one of her Palaces and the security takes it after writing down my passport details. I have done this many times.

But when I come to your White House or old house behind parliament, there is always security who speaks not English and they always say "Tsadi !" - go ! - Please tell Misha that at least security from his enormous White House and his Parlement learn English !!!!!!!! To communicate with interested visitors like me. And let them tell visitors "mobsandit", welcome, and never "tsadi" anymore ! So unpolite, in a country where guests are seeing as presents from God.

I am not a terrorist, I am megobari of Sakartvelo, but your Mishas security think not like this.

WK 2006 Roelofs 1 shirt from Hink Megasport Alkmaar

The third time I saw y was in Philharmonia after the game Holland-Paraguay. I was happy to see you still have the shirt with Roelofs 1 on the backside that I brought to you via embassador Elderenbosch in 2006, when we were playing in the World Championsship Soccer in Germany. I had it made in Alkmaar, in the Megastore, from the Langedijk family Hink.

You was close to this shop, because it is opposite the Beatles Museum, that you visited with Eduard two years ago.
I was disappointed that you did not tell me you was in Alkmaar, because Langedijk where I live is only 8 km from Beatles Museum !

But I saw you in Roelofs 1 maika. I thought when you moved to your new Tetri Sachli you probably had so many clothes that you was not able to find it anymore.... But you was on Pirveli TV with it, showing that you also have Holland feelings, great.

Vano Eloshvili, the son of my friend Marine Todua, saw you on Imedi, and I was also there with my own imported Heineken Beer helmet. Sandra, why you dont bring many staphilosperi things to Georgia from Holland ? You have the contacts. And the money...

Our embassy is also doing nothing special about the soccer. I was in Goethe Institute and saw the new German embassador there, a very kind man. I met him in Radisson, on 28 th of april, with his wife. He was just a few days in Tbilisi. He is more friendly than our embassador mr. Langenberg, who refused to meet me and refused me to visit the Queens Birthday 30 april reception, while I send to him photos of the Queen taking from me a Bejo cabbage during Sail Amsterdam 2005 on the Groene Draeck, the Green Dragon, her beautiful Lemster Aak ship.

Prince Willem Alexander was stearing the ship in the waves of the Y.
I did my best to bring many orange things, but they also got stolen from me here in Tbilisi. Your Georgian people think I am Sinterklaas and they can take everything they see from me but this is not what I like.

I already miss one vuzuvuela, one Holland flag and also one orange water gieter, to give plants water, it was stolen from my cafe Toidverdroif in Shuamta, III Massiv.
I tried to shout to you in Philharmonia, but again you did not hear me. It is OK, I know one moment I will meet you and I feel now how you felt when the Dutch Embassy opened here in Tbilisi and they did not give you a job in the economic department. You wrote about it in your book.

I am waiting now for my court case with Baindurashvili from Saburtalo. And I hope they give some result before 12 august, the day I drive to Gori and than on to Langedijk, to be on time for Sail Amsterdam.

I asked your parents last year for help but they did not want to do anything for me. It is OK. But I organised for you nice meeting in Amsterdam in 2005 and you sold 170 books but later your father told me you was not happy with the organisation there.

Why you didnot tell me this ? As a President of the Holland-Georgia Foundation I was first responsible for evereything at that time.
At that time I was working together with Marechi Togonidze, who had all the contacts with the Georgian Embassy in Brussels and I found out in may 2005 that she is not a reliable person at all to work with.

I knew this already in december 2004, my friend Marine Todua warned me for her but I was so stupid not to listen to her. I trusted Marechi because her father has restaurant Aragvi in Mscheta and she was working for Rabobank in Utrecht. But I made big mistake, trusting her.

She took out the website from Holland-Georgia foundation and until today she has not returned some administrative documents.

Marine Todua sees who are liers in Georgia very well but I did not listen to her.

I also not listened to Marine Todua when she warned me for Giorgi Baindurashvili and I was stupid because this man lied to me so many times and he was never home when I came to his house in Saburtalo last years. He used my contacts at VWS Flowerbulbs in Langedijk for organising priglashenia and even gave me a bad name at the embassy.

He must pay me back already since 2006 more than 8000 euros. About this I have contract with Notar and my friend Zaza Maisuradze is now organising all court documents.

Last year I again tried to get my money from Baindurashvili but no result. I had to go home in september and found out that I was in financial problems. My Rabobank did not want to give me mortgage anymore. So I had to sell my house where my son Nidas was born and I also lost the very good friendship with Marine Todua.

This last I really feel horrible about because she showed me around Tbilisi and she brought me in contact with many people, one of them is Rezo Amashukeli, minister of culture in the Shevardnadze time, who wrote the poem Dolorosa. It is the bible story - the road Jezus took when he was sentenced to death in Israel.

Well, my life is here in Georgia also one big dolorosa, so I am a real looser here, I lost many things but as we say also in Zeeland.

Luctor et emergo. I struggle and get up again...

And this is what I am doing now. I fight with the people who lied to me before. Also with Ketevan Tsereteli, she worked with me in Au Pair business since july last year. But she decided to keep all my things and decided to make contracts with Au Pair organisations behind my back. We call this stealing in Holland, but Ketevan goes to church every week and has no regret so far what she has been doing with my contacts and things.

She does not understand that to be succesfull in Au Pair business, you must be honest, trustwothy and reliable to succeed in the long term.

I hear a lot about you, Sandra, I read a lot, but I think you are still an honest and hardworking woman whose fate it was to become husband from Michael Saakasvili.
I admire you but also feel sorry for you because Misha has big ambitions, but he also makes many mistakes and does not say sorry for it. Making mistakes is OK, if you are young, but not be able to say sorry, is a talent Misha should get out of his system as soon as possible.

Enough now, let us hope Holland wins tonight for the first time in History the final and let us hope for Georgia that the same amount of Dutch people who visited Spain for holiday will come to Georgia in the nearest future !

Until we meet in reality I shall keep on writing you letters via this blog, knowing that one day you call me and we meet and talk about why it happened like it happened. It is Gods will and I exept it.

Greetings from the quiet Tbilisi Airport, I drive now back in my 27 year old Golf to have douche in Shuamta and then get to Philharmonia to be with all the guests from Tegeta Motors and with Aliko from Zaandam.

Marcel Maria Brandsma
tel 895 31 8989

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten